HAVE AN ENROLLMENT NEED? SHOP OUR PLANS
Non-Discrimination Notice | Ambetter from Coordinated Care
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Ambetter from Coordinated Care Corporation complies with applicable Federal and Washington state civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, gender identity or sexual identity. Ambetter from Coordinated Care does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, gender identity or sexual orientation.
Ambetter from Coordinated Care:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
If you need these services, contact Ambetter from Coordinated Care at 1-877-687-1197 (TTY/TDD 1-877-941-9238).
If you believe that Ambetter from Coordinated Care has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, gender identity or sexual orientation, you can file a grievance with: Grievances Coordinator, Coordinated Care, 1145 Broadway, Suite 300, Tacoma, WA 98402, 1-877-687-1197 (TTY 711), Fax 1-855-218-0588. You can file a grievance by mail, fax, or email WAqualitydept@centene.com. If you need help filing a grievance, Ambetter from Coordinated Care is available to help you. You can also file a civil rights complaint with:
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, 200 Independence Avenue SW., Room 509F, HHH Building, Washington, DC 20201, 1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
- The Washington State Office of the Insurance Commissioner, electronically through the Office of the Insurance Commissioner Complaint portal available at https://www.insurance.wa.gov/file-complaint-or-check-your-complaint-status, or by phone at 800-562-6900, 360-586-0241 (TDD). Complaint forms are available at https://fortress.wa.gov/oic/onlineservices/cc/pub/complaintinformation.aspx.