HAVE AN ENROLLMENT NEED? SHOP OUR PLANS
Washington Pharmacy Coverage | Ambetter of Washington Resources
Ambetter takes our commitment to you seriously, and is honored to keep you covered during this unprecedented health situation.
For more details on COVID-19, Ambetter plan coverage, Telehealth, and prescription refills, please visit our FAQs page.
We are committed to providing appropriate, high-quality, and cost-effective drug therapy to all Ambetter members.
- 2023 Preferred Drug List Cascade (PDF)
- 2023 Preferred Drug List (PDF)
- 2022 Preferred Drug List Cascade (PDF)
- 2022 Preferred Drug List (PDF)
- Extended Day Supply Pharmacies are now listed in our Find a Provider tool
- Participating Retail Pharmacies for Flu shots (PDF)
- 90-Day Extended Supply Medications (PDF)
- 90-Day Maintenance Retail Pharmacies (PDF)
- Medications Qualifying for Emergency Fill (PDF)
- Medications Excluded from Emergency Fill (PDF)
- Download Prescription Claim Reimbursement Form - English (PDF)
- Download Prescription Claim Reimbursement Form - Spanish (PDF)
Save Money and Get Your Prescriptions Delivered to Your Door!
CVS Mail Order
As an Ambetter member, you can maximize your pharmacy benefits by filling your prescriptions with CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy, the only in-network mail order pharmacy. Eligible members pay only 2.5x* their regular copay for a three-month fill. Delivery is free and can be to your home, workplace, or any address you choose.
Prescription delivery may be right for you if you take
medications regularly for conditions like high blood pressure, arthritis or
Two easy ways to get started:
1. Call your doctor and ask them to send a new 90-day prescription to CVS Caremark Mail Service Pharmacy.
2. Or, request a new 90-day prescription at Caremark.com.
*2.5x copay is only applicable for three-month mail order fills from CVS Mail Order. All other three-month mail order fills will be subject to the standard 3x copay.
Need a specialty pharmacy for your complex or chronic conditions? Prescription home delivery is available to you.
Get your specialty medications mailed directly to your door, free of charge. AcariaHealth offers specialty prescription delivery services for those living with complex conditions or chronic illnesses, such as rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, hepatitis C or cancer. AcariaHealth’s licensed pharmacists are also available to you 24/7 to discuss prescribed therapy and answer any questions regarding medications and supplies.
AcariaHealth will work with your current specialty pharmacy provider to seamlessly transition your medications safely and efficiently. To get started, contact us at 1-800-511-5144.
Please refer to the link below for a comprehensive listing of Ambetter’s in-network hemophilia pharmacies.